Hosted by Tim JP Collins, The Anxiety Podcast is a show to support everyone suffering with Anxiety, stress and panic attacks. Tim suffered with Anxiety and panic attacks and has changed his life to recover and now supports others in doing the same.
This unique show isn't just about coping, it's about moving past Anxiety and fear to live the life you were destined for. Each week Tim interviews people that have stories that you will be able to relate to.
The interviews are raw, real and vulnerable and people share what's really going on for them. Each week Tim will also share a personal story, skill or coping strategy for you to put into practice right away!
In Episode #108 of The Anxiety Podcast our very own cofounder, Shane Stott, shares about his own personal struggle with anxiety and what he did to move past it. He also talks about his journey and how he started a float tank business after finding it so beneficial.
In this particular episode you will learn:
- How Shane drank heavily and due to that and lack of sleep began having panic attacks
- How Shane went to the church of scientology when he was desperate for help
- How guided meditation was very useful for Shane in terms of overcoming anxiety
- What Shane's experience was like trying to get off of his medication
- How Shane got involved in his family business and then started his float tank business
- How after putting float tanks online he got a following from others looking to build float tanks at home
- What a float tank does for people with anxiety
- We discuss how anxiety still shows up for us today
Listen to the full interview to hear all the details!
Do you struggle with anxiety and/or have a positive experiencing using floatation therapy? We would love hear from you in the comments below!