For last week’s Facebook live we listed our favorite self-help and meditation books. We cover everything from creating habits to finding your path to living courageously + authentically.
Click the play button to watch + listen now. Plus, leave a comment and be entered to win our personal favorite book, The Float Tank Cure by Shane Stott.
Here is the list of books we mention:
- The Compound Effect - Darren Hardy
- The Miracle Morning - Hal Elrod
- The War of Art - Steven Pressfield
- The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho
- The Better Angels of Our Nature - Steven Pinker
- The Yamas & Niyamas - Deborah Adele
- Daring Greatly - Brené Brown
- Wherever You Go, There You Are - Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Joe Rogan Video on Floating
- Meditations - Marcus Aurelius
We'd love to hear what other books you like. Happy reading!
About the Author: Monique Morrison recently graduated from college and is currently a yoga instructor who will complete a 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training in August 2017. She also co-founded ZenAF, a space dedicated to helping millennials learn how to meditate and create their most kickass life.