Because of the affordability, we often get asked if a Zen Float Tank can be used in a commercial setting.
The short answer is, yes. However, there are some things to consider and be aware of before putting a Zen Float Tank in your float spa or wellness center.
Watch the full video for everything you need to know about using a Zen Tank commercially.
Talking points from the video:
- 0:50 - Kickstarter updates
- 3:00 - Monique announces new stretch goal on kickstarter
- 4:31 - Monique shares a bonus offer on kickstarter
- 5:25 - Introduces video topic
- 6:05 - Randall reviews customer feedback on Zen Tank vs other commercial tanks
- 7:35 - Things to be aware of with commercial use
- 8:00 - Randall compares the filtration systems for personal + commercial tank use
- 9:28 - Randall compares price of zen tank + other commercial tanks
- 10:58 - The use of Ozone in float tanks
- 12:50 - Randall further discusses the Zen pump + filtration system
- 14:17 - Cost + earnings of a float spa and then Zen tank
- 15:15 - Randall dives deeper into the making of the Zen Float Tank
- 16:22 - Stock the Zen Float Tank
- 17:35 - Using it for a center that's not a float spa