Have you ever wondered what goes in to filling up a Float Tent with 200 gallons of water and 800lbs. of epsom salt? Surprisingly, it's easier than you think and can be done in about an hour!
To give you a visual idea of what goes into the process, we did a Facebook LIVE broadcast and filmed our team filling up a Float Tent for use at the new Zen office. In the video, we answer questions live from our audience and also give away some our most valuable tips and secrets. Whether you've been on the fence about buying a Float Tent or are just curious after watching an episode of Netflix's 'Stranger Things', this video is worth checking out. .
View the full replay by clicking the play below button below.
In this video, our team covers:
- Tips before getting started
- Why we include an inline water filter with your purchase
- Things to consider when choosing the placement of your tank
- The best ways to mix up the epsom salt
- Different ways to insulate the bottom of the tank
- Where to purchase epsom salt
- How often you need to purchase and replace the epsom salt
Are you ready to improve your home and life with a Float Tent? Start by requesting a complimentary shipping quote here. Save hundreds of dollars over floating at your annual center and join hundreds of others already enjoying the benefits of floating from home.